Saturday, November 28, 2009

sleep or chapter 9?

Well. I'm at chapter 9 of 'eclipse' (book 3 in the 'twilight" saga). Once again I face the delima: should I sleep or push through another chapter? I'm very tired but at the same time I'm so curious about what is next. I know if I read any further and if it gets any better I may end up pulling an all nighter. Tomorrow I need to start over recording an album for my friend and fellow songwriter (Terry Floyd) who painted my truck for me as payment. I was nearly finished with the album when I decided to run System mechanic which destroyed my hard drives and divided them into 8 partitions! But I didn't get much sleep last night (2 hours to be exact) which makes me sort of afraid to go to sleep here at the fire station. Imagine waking up to the deafening roar of a cake dish-sized bell only to be given a specific address for God knows what kind of situation. The harder you sleep the more difficult it is to think quickly and safely for the matter. Yawn... let you know tomorrow. Good night humans.



Sent from my HTC

1 comment:

  1. Well that is a dilemma. The faster you finish all the books...the faster you can get some sleep....and the faster I can talk about them without giving away too much. So, why did you only sleep for two hours? You must have stayed up after we got home. I am going to buy you a Bella Barbie doll for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete