Monday, November 30, 2009

Letter to Kenmore


To any and everyone at Sears and Kenmore:


I've owned my Kenmore "True" (drop-in) glass top stove for less than 16 months and the handle stripped off of it. I examined it and realized that it was a design flaw. The screws were too short and the plastic the handle was made of was too soft. I can already tell by the comments here:

http://www.epinions.com/msg/sec_~forums/show_~threads/cat_id_~17/id_~5493/forum_id_~409/pp_~2

that I will get no useful help on this matter. I assure you that I will fix it myself but I will never buy a single Sears, Kenmore, or any other related product as long as I live. This problem is not one of ignorance or even neglect it's a lack of basic human consideration towards the people who put food in your mouths. Make better products or you will fail as a business. Feel free to contact me if you care to keep or lose a lifelong customer and a future generation.. over a set of screws.



Sent from my HTC

1 comment: